11/25/13

Make it: Terrarium Ornament

I was racking my noggin, trying to figure out an awesome way to display my beloved terrariums on my Christmas tree without actually having to take care of them. And lo and behold on Pinterest I saw the Terrarium Ornament!

Terrarium Ornament

After you put it together, you won't need to water it either. It makes a great Christmas gift as well. And the things I put in there are from my weekend natures hikes (so it's cheap and free!). Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients
1 - Glass teardrop terrarium
Reindeer Moss
Acorn
Pine needles
Bark
Leaves
Plastic animal
Twine

Here's what you do:
1) Lay down reindeer moss first
2) Arrange all the other things on the list however you like on top of the moss
3) I spray painted my plastic animal a gold color
4) Tie a piece of twine to the top of the terrarium
5) Hang on tree
6) You're done! (here's a closeup)

Closeup
So cute and easy, right?!?

Til next time: Keep making, keep creating, keep doing!

Nori
Speedy's Hardware
www.speedyshardware.com

No comments:

Post a Comment