Here's what you need:
1 - white cup or mug
1 - painters tape
1 - gold leaf paint
1 - small paint brush
1 - paint thinner for cleanup
Here's what you do:
1) place painters tape on cup to form an upside down "v" shape, do this on both sides
2) press down the edges of tape really well so there won't be any wrinkles
3) give the gold leaf paint a good shake before you open it
4) paint inside the "v" using long strokes
5) let dry for 15 minutes and paint again
6) carefully remove painters tape
7) tada! You're done!
This painted cup is hand wash only! Don't put in dishwasher and don't scrub the painted part.
Til next time: keep making, keep creating, keep doing!