- cutie pot
- 2" or 2.5" succulent
- small rocks
- cactus soil
1) put a layer of small rocks on the bottom for drainage
2) put in some cactus soil. Cactus soil has better drainage than regular potting soil. And we ALL known that succulents need good drainage. Ok fine, not everyone know so now you do!
3) remove some soil from your succulent and place in your cutie pot
4) stuff the moss all around the succulent and inside of pot for more drainage and looks.
5) now you have a wonderful lil potted plant for your nightstand or coffee table or even next to your computer at work. Just a side note: looking at something green and pretty is very calming especially when you're all stressed out from work. And it a super easy to make gift as well!
And here's the finished product again:
Til next time: keep making, keep creating, keep doing!